Poemas

lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

El sentido de mis ruegos - The sense of my request - poema de Elen Lackner


click




El sentido de mis ruegos
The sense of my requests

Te busco en los charcos, te siento
donde moja la lluvia
hondonadas y abusos del viento;
azulgrana convirtiendo garúas
adormecen mis ojos en sueños,
torrente como lirios insomnes
con matices de calma y sosiego.

I look for you in the puddles, I feel you,
where  the rain wets
hollows  and abuse of the wind
small seed blue converting drizzle
lull my eyes in dreams,
torrent like lilies sleepless
with shades of calm and tranquility.

Pureza de nácar, lumbre entre perlas
se viste la luna con rumores al vuelo,
derrama su estero en cause de rías
y tú apareces como dulce mancebo
un ayo a oscuras de luz divina.

Purity of nacre,   fire between pearls
the moon  dresses with rumors flying
pours out its estuary  in  cause of  sea loch 
and you appear as sweet lad
a tutor in the dark of divine light.

Eres la pira de mis vuelcos
una fuente inagotable de acechos
la copa derramada en mis ansias
el susurro sentido de mis ruegos.

You're the pyre of my rollover
an inexhaustible fountain of ambush
the spilled cup on my anxieties
the sense whisper of my supplications.

Me visto con vestes del ibis
brocados  plenos de donaires
encajes de aurora,  velos del iris
y como un suspiro elevado, te encuentro
apareces tenue, cubierto de alas.

I  dress with the ibis vestes
brocade full of grace
aurora lace,  veils of the  rainbow
and as a raised  breath, I find you
you appear tenuous , covered with wings.

Vuelas pleno de tinta y nostalgia
para ser escriba en mi espalda,
serás mi  registro  de huellas
y tus manos de ingenio alojadas.

You fly full of ink and nostalgia
to be scribe in my back,
you will be  my fingerprint register
and your hands of wit hosted.

Abre la noche sobre orillas perfectas
tu voz es un  cordaje de brisas
eres  ese perfume a canela
que espolvorea mis versos
con tintineo de griales
acompañando mis rimas.

Opens the night on perfect shore
your voice is a string of breezes
you are that perfum of cinnamon
which  sprinkles my verses
with jingles of Grails  
accompanying my rhymes.

Selene deslumbra en su lecho
tiene ese perfil incadescente
de candil  vivace en mi aposento
un fuego enardecido, irreverente
con dimensión de locura
faz de la más bella lírica
al pulso ansiado de mi vientre.

Selene shines in her riverbed
It has this profile Incadescent
of  vivace lamp in my chamber  
a fire inflamed,irreverent
with dimensions of insanity
face of the most beautiful lyric
to the pulse anxious of  my belly

*****

Música
" Sometimes when it´s rain"
de Secret Garden
piano de Elen Lackner

5 comentarios:

  1. Mirar el cielo es bello, contemplar las estrellas es maravilloso, pero leyendo tus letras se sueña, tu poema es como el rayo que todo lo penetra y va donde quiere ir, tus letras tienen profundidad llegan y mucho al alma, con que facilidad conecta tu poema con mi lado sensible.

    Juan Piera

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my beautiful Elen,
    Your words are like a dancing flame in my heart. It cause my flesh to want the touch of a beautiful woman like you (smile). Very well written my sweet Lady Flower.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Andy friend : kind, sweet and great poet. It´s beautiful to read you, all what you write and think sound as a perfect magic . Thank you very much my friend Mr.Dreams ( smile)Kiss Elen

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Elen,
      I'm back for a second viewing. As much as I love your words, your imagery and video is awesome! Wish I had your creative mind. Keep on entertaining us dear friend. Thanks for sharing.
      BTW, I keep having trouble trying to read the word verification on your blog. :-(

      Eliminar
  4. What a fabulous poet you are! Elen thank you so much for coming over at my blog and taking my badge with you. I am deeply touched! Tons of love, hugs and kisses back to you!

    ResponderEliminar