Poemas

domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Querer es poder- where there is a will, there is a way - Poema y música de Elen Lackner

I made this blog, to publish love poems ,  but  this poem  is the love I have to my parents,  who dedicated their life teaching me as  they could,  because I  always was interesting in everythings.  So I thank them  again,  I send my love    directly to the  heavens  where they are. I love you both . Elen 


Hice este blog para publicar poemas de amor,  pero  este poema  es  de amor a mis padres quienes dedicaron sus vidas en enseñarme todo lo que pudieron, porque yo siempre estaba interesada en todas las cosas. Así que yo les agradezco otra vez , en este caso les envío mi  amor   directamente hacia el cielo donde ellos están. Los amo a ambos . Elen 
                                                                          click


 Hay tanto que aprender

no rechaces el saber
pon tus ganas ,interés
voluntad y querer ser.


 There are so  much to learn
not reject the knowledge
put your enthusiasm, interest
will and want to be.

Así comencé mis obras

observando de mi padre 
su sonrisa en mis maniobras
paciente, dedicado y sin zozobras.

So I began my work
watching my father
your smile in my maneuvers
patient, dedicated and without worries.

Trepé un banco y llegué al torno

cambié correas, fijé pulgadas  
sobre un metal... llamado plomo
fijé el carro y sus cuchillas
motor en marcha, acomodé los rollos 
de pronto comenzó a volar virutas
humeantes, enruladas.

I climbed a bank and I got to lathe
I changed the straps, I set inches
on a metal ... called lead
I fixed the car and blades
engine running, settled rolls
suddenly began flying chips
smoking, curly.

Todo fue de maravillas

como niña muy astuta
me sentí ya diplomada
y con mi tarea cumplida.

Everything was wonderful
as astute girl
I felt as graduate
and  I finished my homeworks.

Una pared a reparar

fue mi siguiente tarea
primero, humedecí ladrillos
luego comencé a rotar.

A wall  to repair
was my next task
first moistened brick
then  I began to rotate.

Con pala en mano y sin descansar

junté 3 baldes de arena, 2 de cal
aguando lo suficiente
para poderla mezclar.
continué montando baldosas 
y terminé de acoplar.

 With shovel in hand and without resting
I joined three buckets of sand,two of lome
watering enough
to be able mix them,
I continued riding tiles
and  I finished to join up.

Y zapatero a sus zapatos

también usé el trespiés
quedó sin tapita mi taco
distanciados y  sin querer.

And shoemaker to shoes
I also used the threefeet
it wasn´t the cap in the heel
it away accidentally.

Medí un trozo de suela

ya cementada, la clavé
quité rebarba con amoladora
y mi trabajo terminé.

I measured a piece of sole
just  cemented, I sink it
I removed burrs with grinder
and  I finished my work.

Mi madre?

cocinera rango cheff
tenía una meta en su haber
que yo fuera perfecta
al cocinar, bordar, coser
y tejido con dos agujas
usando el punto revés.

My mother?
cooker chef range
she had a goal  to get
that I was perfect
cooking, embroidery, sewing
and knitting with two needles
using the  backwards point.

Revuelto de olla y teclado

acordeón, piano y un libro en francés
papeles de varios colores
con todos los verbos de inglés.

Scrambled of  pot and keyboard
accordion, piano and a French book
papers of various colors
with all the English verbs.

Continuó mi vida, mi historia

agregando soldador
una sierra y caladora
Schubert en lieders de cantora
soñando poemas de amor.

Continued my life, my story
adding welder
a chainsaw and jigsaw
Schubert of lieders singer 
dreaming love poems.

Así formé mi destino

entre Adagios, bronce y lino
martillo , lija en pulidos
pintura, pincel y rodillo.
Obrera y maquinista
de mis flores podadora
y en mi veste de modista
mi disfraz de profesora.

So I formed my destiny
between Adagios, bronze and linen
hammer, sanded and polished
paint, brush and roller.
Workers and machinist
of my flower,  mower
and in my robe of dressmaker
my teacher costume. 

Composición musical
y  piano de
Elen Lackner





2 comentarios:

  1. My beautiful Elen,
    You are such a GREAT daughter. I admire the love you have for your parents and know that they loved you the same in return. I am so happy that I found you my friend. You have touched my heart deeply. Your poem was beautiful just like you (smile). Kiss, kiss..,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Elen, this is a beautiful poem and so special as a dedication to your parents. I like listening to you reciting it. The sound of the piano is also so good. :)

    ResponderEliminar