Poemas

domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Amor mio... no te duermas - My love... don´t sleep - poema de Elen Lackner

click




Amor mio no te duermas
My love don´t sleep

Amor mío, no te duermas,
deténte en las alas del tiempo,
donde existen noches
de resplandores nuevos,
balanceadas entre nubes
en forma de ocaso
llamando al silencio.

My love, do not sleep,
Stop by the wings of time,
where exist nights
of new blazes,
balanced between clouds
form of twilight
calling for silence.


Y sobre un mar de luciérnagas,
quédate anclado a mis quietas;
entíbiame de mareas edénicas
sobre algaidas turbadas de fuego.


And on a sea of ​​fireflies,
stay anchored to my quiets;
warm me Edenic tide
on shifting sand troubled of fire.


Rebózame en las brozas ungidas,
con tu amor inmaculado de sueños,
llévame a donde no muere la vida,
y mi cuerpo se rinda a tu estreno.

Dip in batter me in the anointed ores,
with your love immaculate of dreams,
take me where the life does´nt die,
and my body surrender to your release.


Fluyen mezzos de carnal armonía,
donde glisan las voces del viento,
allí donde es insomne la luna
y tu candor se une a mis ruegos.

Mezzos flow of carnal harmony
where frezzle the voices of the wind,
there, where the moon is sleepless
and your candor is attached to my prayers.


Amor mío, no te duermas,
quizás no amanezca un mañana,
líbame a tu boca y apaga mis labios,
con suspiros cautos de una rosa blanca.

My love, do not sleep,
perhaps doesn´t sunrise one tomorrow,
suck to your mouth and off my lips,
with cautious sighs of a white rose.


Navegante ardiente sobre arenas mansas,
bríndame en la sed de mi naufragio
en cada amanecer al despuntar el alba.

Burning navigator on gentle sands
offer me in the thirst of my wreck
every morning when blunt the dawn.

Amor mío, no te duermas,
mírame a los ojos, y no pierdas tu mirada;
vísteme de estrella
con las clámides del cielo,
y palabras deslizadas de emoción
vierte el cauce de tu espacio al desenfreno,
déjame ser fábula en tu historia
la frase final de este amor eterno

My love, do not sleep,
look at me, and do not waste your gaze;
dress me of stars with
chlamydes with the sky,
and words of slipped emotion
Pour the course of your space to debauchery,
let me be your story fable
the final sentence of an eternal love


COMPOSICIÓN MUSICAL
Y PIANO
DE
ELENLACKNER

6 comentarios:

  1. Very beautiful... "Let me be your story fable, the final sentence of an eternal love.." Once I had a crush on a boy, his name was Daniel! He was very talented.. he played guitar. So many things I wished I could have said.. but perhaps it's for the best that they weren't said at all.. but I did write a poem.. a very long time ago.. called, first song. I wanted to be his first song.. This brought back so many bitter sweet memories. Thank you Elen.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Crystal : Thank you very much .You´re so kind . I don´t have the facilities with my poor English, I would like to write a lot for you. Kisses

      Eliminar
  2. My dear Elen,
    You write with deep emotions. I am touched by your sweet words of love (smile). Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. UNA MARAVILLA DE POEMA ERES UN LIJO DE POETA Y DE MUJER, TE APLAUDO DE PIÉ BESOS MIL Y TODO MI CARIÑO.-TQM-
    MOR

    ResponderEliminar
  4. PERDÓN ES LUJO LO QUE DIGO
    MARIA OFELIA REIMUNDO

    ResponderEliminar